Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for the flange gasket that fits the 9037GG, GW and GR float switch?

Flange gaskets not provided, but may be found desirable. We do not sell the gaskets the customer must supply it.

CTA-ID : 2022151
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?