Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can I change out the breaker in a QO330M150RB to make it a 200A?

No, UL labels that panel as a 150A. You can decrease the amperage, but not increase it. Must buy a new QO330MQ200RB panel

CTA-ID : 2022723
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?