Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What replaced rating plug RP075 for the ME, NE, PE, and SE circuit breaker with full-function Micrologic trip system manufactured between December 1989 and September 1992?

Product Line:
Legacy circuit breakers

Need a replacement rating plug for a ME, NE, PE, and SE circuit breaker .

The Part Number is ARP075.

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?