Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you get blank endwalls for the 14 wide cans for the NQOD panels?

Yes, you add ``BE`` to the end of the box catalog number, NQB541BE is an example. Part number 80110-108-01 is for the blank end wall only for the 14 inch wide boxes.

CTA-ID : 2022711
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?