Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What are `` mousetrap type` I-Line series 1, NEHB 600A Series E1, and NQOD 400A and 600A Series E1 trims clips?

What is the catalog number for a trim clamp that has a gray plastic washer-like part in front with a slot head screw through its center, and in back a mechanism similar in appearance to half of an old-fashioned spring clothespin?

Product Line:

NQOD, NEHB and I-Line Panelboards

Use a LP9501 ( 1 per kit).
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?