Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can the NQOB8453041M be configured with a bottom fed main breaker?

No, the FAL column width main breaker panel can not be provided with (or field converted to) a bottom fed main breaker. The 100a KAL main breaker panel would have to be used.

CTA-ID : 2022283
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?