Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What are the parts required for an 800 A 3-pole breaker in a Nema 1 enclosure with a ground bar ?

Use a MAL36800 breaker, MA1000S (surface ) or MA1000F (flush) enclosure, and a PKOGTA-4 ground bar . An optional solid neutral is a AL800SN

CTA-ID : 2021447
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?