Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the suffix for a 24Vdc shunt trip?

How do you add a 24Vdc factory installed shunt trip to an FA , KA, LA, MA breaker

Product Line:
FA , KA, LA, MA breaker

Circuit breaker, I-line Circuit breaker, Unit mount circuit breaker

Need a shunt trip breaker

Suffix 1027 for most larger Molded Case Square D breakers ( ie. FA , KA, LA, MA ) . Miniature QO and QOB breakers use a 1042 instead. 
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?