Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What neutral assembly is used in a single row HCP-SU I-Line interior when a PG,PJ,PK, or PL main breaker with ground fault is provided and a neutral CT is needed?

The neutral part number is HCPSU8SNCT.

CTA-ID : 2020105
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?