Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you substitute a FA36060 for a FH36060? Are they interchangeable?

The interrupting ratings (AIR) are different. The FA type breaker has a lower rating and cannot be applied above its rating. Physically they are interchangeable.

CTA-ID : 2019854
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?