Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can an MLO I-Line interior be converted to a vertically mounted main breaker interior?

No. There is no way to take the bus assembly apart and change it for this purpose. A back-fed main-breaker must be used provided the interior is the correct size to accept the required breaker.

Revised 6/4/04

CTA-ID : 2018337
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?