Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Does HVL or HVL/cc switchgear have a NRTL (National Recognized Testing Laboratories) certification and label?

Only by way of UL. The NRTL is a US Government Program. If equipment is either UL or FMRC listed, it is recognized as NRTL. There is no ``Label`` for NRTL. You can select UL in the product selector.

CTA-ID : 2018906
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?