Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement 24V dc undervoltage trip for the PA/PH/PC/PE/PX breakers?

Are there any available field-installable DC UVR modules for the PA/PH/PC/PE/PX circuit breakers?  

Product line:  
Molded case circuit breakers

Legacy PA/PH/PC/PE/PX circuit breakers

DC voltage undervoltage trips are NOT available as a field replacement on PA/PH/PC/PE/PX circuit breakers.  A replacement breaker would have to be ordered and since the PA/PH/PC/PE/PX frames are all obsolete, you would have to go with the closest cross available.  

Call Square D technical support at 888-778-2733 or you local sales office for assistance getting a new part number should you need it.  
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?