Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

My customer is ordering a QMB323TW 100A twin switch unit. What does the word ``twin`` mean?

The word ``twin`` refers to the fact that there are two identical 100A units built into the single switch section taking up 6 inches of panel space.

REVISED: 6/15/04

CTA-ID : 2018399
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?