Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What type of shunt trip coil on the breaker is used when wiring up a GA12 ground sensor ?

Do not use the ``G`` suffix when ordering a breaker to use with a GA12 unit. Use a standard 120V shunt trip.

CTA-ID : 2018698
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?