Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

We are installing FAL and KAL breakers on an inner door. What should be used as the insulating material between the breaker terminals and the door metal, per the instruction bulletin?

An electrical grade fiber such as Nomex is recommended. Minimum thickness is 0.030 inch.

CTA-ID : 2017628
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?