Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can a 277VAC shunt trip be provided in a 125a/3p EGB main breaker in a NF panel ? <br><br><br>

No, 120 VAC is the only shunt trip available. A shunt trip other than 120V would require a vertically mounted main breaker such as a JDL.

CTA-ID : 2018005
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?