Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the adjustable lever arm for a 9007TUB type limit switch that uses customer supplied 1/4`` square key stock?

That adjustable lever arm is catalog number 9007R17.
The optional rollers to go with it are: 9007R18 for a .75`` roller, 9007R19 for a 1`` roller, and 9007R20 for a 1.38`` roller.

Note: The R17 will fit on the shaft of the lever arm, The customer must supply 1/4`` key stock, and the R18, R19 or R20 goes on the top of the key stock.

CTA-ID : 2017988
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?