Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can a QO260H be installed in a PINQO?

No. The ``H`` type circuit breaker is used on Grounded B Phase systems. The largest QO-H style breaker permitted in this plug-in unit is 30A. For higher amperages use the FA enclosure and circuit breakers.

CTA-ID : 2029916
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?