Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Customer asks how to change the current rating on a Powerpact P frame circuit breaker with a basic electronic trip unit.

Is there a way to adjust the current rating on a P-frame with a basic trip unit?

Product Line:
Molded Case Circuit Breakers

Powerpact P-frame Circuit Breakers


The basic trip unit does not have a means to adjust current rating.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?