Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How can I convert from obsolete GP system to GC?

The sensor is the same for both. Order a GC-200 relay . The breaker or switch also needs a 120 Vac shunt trip .

CTA-ID : 2016936
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?