Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for the closing plate for a 100A FA main breaker panel that is being converted to main lug in the field?

The following parts will be required per panel:

(1) 80103-079-01 Closing plate
(4) 21593-17080 Screws

Revised 3/10/04

CTA-ID : 2002749
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?