Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How would we connect a new HVL/cc switch to an older PowerDry transformer that had an HVL switch on the primary? This is a retrofit application.

This will require a 14.75`` wide transition section. This transiton section will have to be made deeper to match the flange on the existing transformer. There will be a TAG adder for this extra depth.
The cables will have to twist from the horizontal plane in the HVL/cc to the vertical plane in the transformer. A transformer connection charge should also be added in to the pricing.

CTA-ID : 2016417
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?