Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What does the term "NEMA Type 1A" refer to?

NEMA Standards Publication 250-1997, "Enclosures for Electrical Equipment (1000 Volts Maximum)" no longer lists this enclosure type. This enclosure type is commonly accepted to be referring to a NEMA 1 enclosure with a gasketed cover.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?