Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Does Square D make a QO-SWN (switch neutral breaker) with a shunt trip option?

Is there a 120Vac shunt trip for QO-SWN (switch neutral) breakers?

Product Line:
Miniature Molded Case Circuit Breaker

QO/B Breakers

Yes, just add the shunt trip suffix to the end of the catalog number. For example - QO220SWN1021.
Suffix 1021 for 120Vac/dc or 208Vac/dc or 240Vac/dc
Suffix 1042 for 12Vac/dc or 24Vac/dc
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?