Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Video: Is the gasket provided for mounting a 9037GW type switch?

No, the customer must supply the gasket with the 9037GW switch.

NEMA 4 rated 9037 H series 9038 C series float switches utilize a gasket. The following video discusses the differences between Square D™ 9037 & 9038 float switches based on NEMA classification.

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?