Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is there a cable operated 200 or 400 amp disconnect switch?

No the 9422TF* and 9422TG* are rod operated only. Alternative option would be to use a circuit breaker and cable mechanism.

CTA-ID : 2015116
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?