Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the Bulletin part number for the 31158-297-50 signal converter used on an Econoflex with Modification J09 to allow 0-10 VDC speed input instead of the standard 4-20 mA source?

The part number for the bulletin is 30072-450-45

CTA-ID : 2014360
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?