Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

I want to upgrade a Powerpact P or R frame breaker from a Micrologic 3.0 to the 5.0P 6.0P 5.0H or 6.0H trip units. How do I get the voltage sensing needed to calculate power?

Upgrading powerpact P and R frame breaker Micrologic 3.0 to 5.0, 6.0P,5.0H or 6.0H Trip units.

Product Line:
Safety Switch

General Duty Safety Switch

When a P frame breaker is ordered with the P or H trip unit, you get internal voltage sensing. When upgrading to the P or H trip unit, an external voltage sensing kit must be installed.
Part numbers for field installable external voltage sensing kits are as follows:
S64203 EVS kit P frame unit mount / I-LINE
S64208 EVS kit R frame unit mount / I-LINE
S64209 EVS kit P frame drawout
S64210 EVS kit P frame motor operated / rotary handle
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?