Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number of the screw that is used to install a B-hub?

Devices with ``RB`` suffix have provisions to install our type B-HUB`s. These RB devices come with a factory-installed closing plate to cover that opening. The closing plate is called a B-CAP. To install a B-HUB, remove the B-CAP, and re-use the screws to install the B-HUB. If the screws need to be replaced, then order (2) 21427-202-41.

CTA-ID : 2014344
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?