Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Customer asks what is used for a space heater element in the H.V. switchgear?

What product is used for the space heater element in the medium voltage switchgear?

Product Line:

Products sold in the United States.

Product features

The heaters vary from product to product. HVL, HVL/cc, Visi/Vac, Metalclad. They may also vary by available control voltage and with or without guards.

The standard heater at this time for Metalclad for 120V applications with guards is the Heatrex 565074. This is a 500W 240V heater which is run at 120V. The Square D part number is 46028-126-01. There are 4 heaters per vertical section.

CTA-ID : 2013281
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?