Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How does a customer know if he can replace his K frame breaker with a 400 amp L frame breaker in his I-Line panel?

If customer has the HCN or HCM type interior he cannot use the L frame breaker. He needs to verify his interior type. ``L`` frame branch breakers require an HCW or HCP interior.

CTA-ID : 2013179
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?