Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement float only for a 9037 DW type float switch?

304 stainless steel float is 65073-003-51
316 stainless steel float ( Form Z5 only)
For all the 9037 DW types

CTA-ID : 2012269
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?