Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Where can I get the dimensions and drawings for our Motor Protecting Output Filters for use with AC drives?

Go to to get the dimensions and drawings.
Click on ``KLC Drive Output Filters`` then ``Drawings``.
The transcoil part numbers are the same as the part numbers used by SquareD.
or can contact them directly at 1-800-TCI-8282

CTA-ID : 2012881
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?