Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can any MAL frame breaker (350A, 500A, 600A, 700A, 800A) be special ordered with the AL1000MA lugs? If so, what do I need to do to the standard part number to get these?

Use suffix 6297 to get these lugs on any MAL breaker.

CTA-ID : 2012455
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?