Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What changes will be required if you go to smaller and shorter fuses in a 25kV HVL/cc with 100E fuses?

To change to smaller and shorter fuses on a feeder switch the insulator support pan must be moved up. The mounting holes are pre-punched. The pan holds the support insulators and fuse clips.

CTA-ID : 2012434
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?