Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How is the touch up paint supplied for metal enclosed switchgear?

Touch up paint for metal enclosed switchgear is supplied in 5.8 ounce spray cans. It cannot be supplied in cans to brush on.

CTA-ID : 2012624
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?