Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Customer wants to know what breakers are required for use in gas pump applications?.

The NEC requires that breakers feeding gas pumps are capable of breaking the neutral. This would require a switched-neutral breaker with an SWN suffix.

CTA-ID : 2012063
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?