Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

When is AC control power required for metal enclosed products?

AC control power is always needed for heater power for outdoor N3R enclosures. It could be needed for motor operated switches or other installed devices like PowerLogic circuit monitors that require 120 VAC. It is always less costly for it to come from an external source. Larger control power transformers can block cable entry and exit in the rear cable area. Because of this, extra sections are sometimes required. FUSELOGIC Fuse Tripping may require control power of some type, if the fuse size is large enough to require a time delay.

CTA-ID : 2011837
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?