Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you obtain an enclosed ATV66 with solid state reduced voltage starter as the standard bypass?


This is not a standard modification nor factory engineered modification.
To obtain this specification as quoted would have to contact Seneca to see if would do a special or could go through the IAT group to have it done.

CTA-ID : 2011372
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?