Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

I have an HCM3691-6M interior, and want to change the main breaker to an 800A instead of 600A. Is it ok to do this?

No. Per Peru Tag, the 600A interior is only rated for 600A, it is not the same interior as an HCM3691-8M. Therefore, though an MAP36800 would fit, it would not be acceptable.

CTA-ID : 2010392
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?