Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you get blank endwalls for the 14 wide cans for the NQOD panels?

Assisted by Beth/Peru, NQB541BE is the example, you add BE to the end of the can part number for the blank end walls. 80110-108-01 is for the blank end wall only for the 14 inch wide. Assisted by Larry/Peru.

CTA-ID : 2009946
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?