Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can a PKA36200GN be modified to a 125A, 3 pole unit in the field ?

Yes, Replace the 200A circuit breaker with a KAP36125 circuit breaker using the instructions provided with the original unit. The nameplate on the plug-in unit would not reflect the new current rating of the device.

CTA-ID : 2010349
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?