Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can a KA plug on breaker be used in an I-Line instead of a vertically mounted KAB?

If it is a bottom fed main a KA plug on breaker can be used as the main. If it is a top fed panel they must use suffix MT.

CTA-ID : 2010042
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?