Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How do you know what fuse to use for the bypass in an 8839 with isolated bypass power circuit?

The catalog does say use Class J or RK-1 type fuses but to identify the exact fuse to use for your bypass circuit need to look at the fause described on the door of the unit.

The fuse part # is listed on door of enclosure.

CTA-ID : 2010199
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?