Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

On a MP22125, can it be converted to feed the incoming line into the top, and feed the outgoing line out the top?

Yes, on the MP22125 meter-pak you can bring the line into the top, and the load out of the top. For the incoming line, a type A hub will be required (accessory from Square D). For the outgoing load, a watertite hub will be required.

CTA-ID : 2025680
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?