Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can the FHB36020 be used in place of the FHR36020 breaker?

No. The "FHR" is a special draw-out construction breaker used only in special (now obsolete) I-line switchboards. The "FHB" is a high interrupting breaker with a bolt-on connection. The two are NOT compatible.

CTA-ID : 2010398
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?