Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Are the MP Meter-Pak Meter Centers suitable for either overhead(top endwall) or Underground (bottom endwall) feed applications?

Service conductor entry

Product Line:
MP Meter Pak Metering

Overhead or Underground feed

Utility approval

All the MP Meter Center devices are suitable for OVERHEAD (top endwall) or UNDERGROUND (Bottom endwall) feed applications. BUT it is up to the installer to obtain local Utility approval BEFORE installing any metering equipment. SEE CAD drawing of each device or current digest page, for type, size and location of HUBS and KNOCKOUTS on each device.

CTA-ID : 2008956
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?