Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is there a 200 amp 2 pole branch breaker for use in an.NQOD panel?

The QO2200 has not been certified for use in NQOD panelboards. A 200A/2P branch breaker must be supplied as a sub-feed breaker. (Factory assembled only.)

CTA-ID : 2008765
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?