Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What enclosure can you use for a KAL frame, 70-225 ampere, circuit breaker with a shunt trip accessory?

The standard enclosures for a KAL breaker will also accept a KAL breaker, 225 ampere maximum, with a factory installed accessory.

CTA-ID : 2009384
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?